Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random thoughts

22 balikbayan boxes were delivered to the office today. My sister and I had to prepare equipments to be dispatched to the clients. And since they weren't arranged in order, we had to move the boxes, piled them up and took them down, back and forth cos the space was too cramped. It took us 7 hours to finish. It was just crazy! I know, I said I wanted my muscles back... but it was too much! And to make it worse, the guys were in the room, singing out of tune, not bothering to help us! Urgh!!!

I wanna go back to the beaach!!! :)
Nautical bikini from Soak Swimwear :)
Aren't they preeetty??

I can't stop eating these!!! Yuuummyy!!! :)

Still thinking of when to use these new babies from H&M! :D

My sisters and I got ourselves new makeup and brush set from Venus & Mars :)
Well, this is my first. I really really really want to learn how to put make up on already!
Any tips? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment