Wednesday, August 4, 2010

White Christmas :)

OH MY GOD!
Dreams do come true...

My brother who works for the Office of the Solicitor General got nominated to represent the Philippines in the WTO. He was scheduled to fly out to Geneva in April.
His flight got postponed.
A month later, he finally flew out, landed in Geneva, payed a courtesy call on the ambassador, went to H&M, did touristy stuff and flew back in to Manila after 2 days.
A couple of weeks after...

...wait for it...

He got the job!!!
He will be working under the legal arm of the WTO for a year!!!
How awesome is that??

Lake Geneva :) sigh... see you soon!

and the best part is...
I got a call from my mom today,
"Dai, look for cheap flights to Switzerland so we can all visit Jim and spend Christmas in Geneva."
Wooooohooooo!!! :)


I'll be looking for you! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hoy. Baga'g nawng. Pwede ko mukuyog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaaaaackkkkkkkkk! hahaha. nice one! congrats to Jimboy! and please visit Barcelona!!! - Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg!!! :) I'll tell him! :) LEt's not jinx it yet cos we don't have a ticket. haha :) I wanna go to Espagnaaaa!!! I wanna see Xabi!!! :)

    ReplyDelete