Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Manila Blacked Out!

I hope everyone's settled down with no major damages after Basyang.

The wind was whistling like was crazy the other night. I fell asleep at 30 past 4.
The next day I had to shower with the door slightly open so I could see where my toiletries were.
No internet for a day and a half. I couldn't get much work done cause both my phone and laptop were out. The generator's capacity only allowed 1 ceiling light and the ref PER unit. Crazy right?? While Regency's allowed an aircon in one room and a light and one socket for all rooms PER unit. So I charged all my gadgets while my bf still got to play his ps3!
Talk about the bourgeois and the proletariat!

Vintage denim button down top and army green trousers


2 necklaces as a belt

Suelas ballet flats
Impreso Leopard, Spring/Summer 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment