Saturday, July 10, 2010

So much to do, so little time!

Today was hectic.

My to-do list for Suelas went over the daily alloted space in my planner, so that took up more than half of the day. I left at 3pm and headed to the office; got stuck in traffic for almost an hour! Aaargh! Manila traffic is freakin' awful! There weren't any more free parking slots for me at the office so I had no choice but to go to the pay parking lot. I gave myself 1 hour and 55 mins to get work done so I'd make it in time for the 40 peso/2 hours parking rate. Yes, I'm a cheapskate and I'm proud of that! :) I sent all my reports to my mom and left for the mall to pick up TJ's glasses. Went straight home to change for the Usher concert.

You make me wanne say, Oooooh oooooh oooooh oooooh oooooh oooooh ooh OH MY GOSH! :)

Vintage wide-leg pants

Espadrille-looking wedges from my bf's mom. Thanks, tita! :)


Belt from a shop at the Rockwell Tent :)

2 comments:

  1. love your outfit ki! :) and you looked so tall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tin!!! :) I do?! I didn't even notice. haha :) Let's go ukay!!

    ReplyDelete